Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Countdown to the Occasions Catalog - Sneak Peek #1

Christmas has come early to my craft room with new stamping goodies from the upcoming Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalog!  And, this past Saturday I was able to sit and stamp all day in my pj's!  I just love it when I have uninterrupted time to stamp and create with new products!

Do you have your own copy of the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Catalog?  If you'd like one, simply shoot me an email and I'd be happy to drop them in the mail to you!  These catalogs will go live on January 6th.  Until then, I'll be sharing lots of sneak peeks!

Sneak Peek #1 - Celebrate Today stamp set and Balloon Framelits Dies
One can never have too many birthday cards on hand!





Helpful tips:
  • To create this fun fold card, cut the card base to 4 1/4" X 11".  On the 11" side, score at 2 3/4" from both ends.
  • Isn't this a cute stamp set?  If this stamp set is on your wish list, you'll want to be sure to get the bundle which includes the Balloon Framelits Dies (not pictured) and you'll save 15%!  Bundle item# 138869  $36.25
  • There's a little pocket inside and in order to keep the pocket closed, I simply used the White Cotton Ribbon and tied it around the card.  (no need for adhesive)



Birthday Card Supplies:
Stamps:  Celebrate Today (bundle with the Framelits and save!)
Ink:  Crushed Curry Classic Ink, Bermuda Bay Classic Ink
Paper:  Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Paper (New!), Bermuda Bay card stock, Crushed Curry Card stock, Whisper White card stock
Accessories:  Balloon Framelits Dies, Whisper White Cotton Ribbon, Scallop Edge Border Punch

Do you like to be the first to get your hands on new Stampin' Up! products?  One of the many benefits of purchasing the Starter Kit is that you have the opportunity to pre-order many products before a new catalog
launches! Contact me today if you'd like more information about this opportunity.

I hope you enjoy the inspiration with sneak peeks as we continue the countdown to the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs!  
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment