Monday, December 8, 2014

Flower Patch Bundle and Four Feathers Bundle Card Ideas

December is upon us and my stamping ladies and I have been creating Christmas cards since July!  I have to say, that I'm a little burned out on making Christmas cards (and I still have a lot to go to get my personal cards ready to mail!).  So, for my December monthly stamp class, we'll be making all-occasion cards!  These cards are great to have on hand for any time of the year!

If you'd like to join the stamping fun in December, be sure to RSVP for the class you'd like to attend (we meet in Fort Worth and Azle each month).

Just Because Card #1
Featuring Four Feathers Bundle (stamp set and coordinating Framelits);
The sentiment, Just Because, is from the A Dozen Thoughts stamp set.


The Smoky Slate color goes so well with anything and I think it looks really nice with Bermuda Bay!  What do you think? 



Just For You Card #2
Featuring the Flower Patch Bundle (stamp set and coordinating Framelits) and the Dotty Angles stamp set (the dots in the background).  The sentiment, Just for You, is from the Work of Art stamp set.



I have used SO much Blackberry Bliss card stock and ink - I just can't get enough!  It goes especially well with Mossy Meadow, too!


If you're ready to get stamping in December to make cards that will be great for any time during the year, then join me for a fun evening to make these cards!



Be sure to RSVP for your preferred date and location.  I look forward to stamping with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment