Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Beautiful Cards Made with the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set and Butterfly Thinlits

I was going to resist.  I wasn't going to get into the butterfly craze!  That is, until I saw the Butterfly Basics stamp set and coordinating Butterfly Thinlit dies in action!  I can't tell you how many amazing cards and projects I've seen that use this amazing set of products!  They're SO beautiful!

This first card was a swap I had received during our monthly demonstrator gathering (and I'd give credit to that person if I knew who created it).  So simple and yet so elegant!



When you purchase the bundle, you qualify to receive a FREE product from the Sale-a-Bration catalog!  (And, an initial on your Frequent Stamper Card!)


I received quite a few swaps and each featured the Butterfly Basics stamp set.  What a fun variety of colors and styles all using the same set!


This pretty card was created by my upline, Sharon.  Again, so simple yet elegant!


Isn't this an adorable treat bag?  I love the colors and the contrast between the Night of Navy and the Pink Pirouette.


This little bag was created with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit Die.  With this die, you can make any color bag you'd like using card stock or designer series paper (Stampin' Up!'s double sided paper).

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Have you resisted these adorable butterflies, too?  Well, no more!  It's time to give in and give these amazing products a try!  You'll be glad you did!!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment