Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Best Day Ever Flower and SAB paper

I just couldn't wait to share this adorable card with you that showcases the Best Day Ever stamp set.  My friend, Sharon, created this adorable card and I just love the way she made the flower with the stem and "leaves".

This set is so versatile!  Just check out these other cards I've created using the Best Day Ever stamp set.





Sharon's card showcases several products that you can receive for FREE during Sale-a-Bration (now through March 31st):  the Best Ever stamp set, Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper, and the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack.  You'll notice them in the supply list below for $0.  That's because with every $50 purchase, you can choose one of the Sale-a-Bration products for FREE!

Supplies:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment