Monday, February 16, 2015

Filled with Love - Paper Pumpkin Kit

This past week was tons of fun with all the Valentine's parties and treats!  Both kids had parties at our homeschool co-op and I wanted to give a little something my friends, as well.  And, January's Paper Pumpkin kit sure came in handy with both!  I enlisted my daughter's help in putting these adorable treat bags together and we even had a great time creating a video tutorial together.

Aren't these the cutest?


The Paper Pumpkin kit came with everyone to create 24 treat bags!



And, here's our tutorial we created together:





I love that paper crafting is something that my daughter and I enjoy doing together!  She's actually been "stamping" with me since she was 3!  I say "stamping" in quotes because she actually started by cleaning the stamps.  But, she didn't care.  She actually had fun doing it and I appreciated the help!  And, we've been stamping together ever since (really stamping and not just cleaning!).

Did you know that the 3-Month Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscription is on sale right now?  It's a great value at less than $19 a month (in the US, including shipping!).  The kits arrive in your mailbox and the projects are so much fun! 


When you purchase your subscription, you'll also qualify to receive a FREE Sale-a-Bration product for FREE!  It's a win-win!

Contact me for more information or click here to get started!  Happy stamping and creating with Paper Pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment