Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Lotus Blossom Thank You Card Swap

The Lotus Blossom stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration catalog is one popular stamp set!  I received this  adorable card as a swap from my friend and fellow demonstrator, Vicki.  Layering the images to create stunning blossoms is easy since this set is Photopolymer (meaning that it's clear all the way through).  Check out some stamping tips with this video tutorial.



I knew when I first saw the Lotus Blossom stamp set that this was the first one I'd choose for FREE!  I even created these adorable little 3" X 3" cards with the set.


I think as you look at past posts, you'll see that there are several that focus on the Lotus Blossom.  Did you know that you can receive this set for FREE with your order of $50 or more?  That's right!  It's all because of the biggest promotion of the year:   Sale-a-Bration promotion (goes through March 31st).

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment