Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Mother's Day Flower Card

Mother's Day this year is on May 10, 2015.  Do you know what card you'll be making for your mom or that special someone who's like a mom to you?  I received this Mother's Day card from my friend Marilyn during our monthly demonstrator gathering.  To me, it looks like a bouquet of flowers along with the card!



The Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper is so bright and cute!  I just love the color combination of Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, and Crushed Curry together!


The "Happy Mother's Day" sentiment comes from the Crazy About You stamp set.  Talk about a versatile set!  Just check out all the sentiments it includes!


Did you know that when you bundle this stamp set with the Hello You Thinlits Dies, you'll save 15%?  That's right!  It's always better when you bundle!  Check out the bundle here.

Supplies Marilyn used on her card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Thank you, Marilyn, for this adorable Mother's Day card! Now the big decision for me - should I make my own version of Marilyn's card or should I just give her Marilyn's card??

No comments:

Post a Comment