Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My First Card Using the Nature's Perfection Stamp Set

My friend and fellow stamper, Cindy, came over this past Sunday for a fun afternoon of stamping and I'm so excited with the way this card turned out!

This card showcases the Nature's Perfection stamp set that is one of 4 FREE sets that are only available during the month of March!  Want to see all 4 of the new products?  Check out my video with more details.





Want to know how to receive this set for FREE?  With every $50 purchase, you'll be able to choose a FREE product from the Sale-a-Bration catalog as well as the Sale-a-Bration flyer (these are the additional 4 items that are available in March).

 March is the last month to qualify for these amazing products!

Supplies Used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment