Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Product Announcement - Blendabilities Markers Update

Stampin' Up! is a company that excels at offering high quality products.   And, if ever there's an issue, they work hard to resolve it.  I have witnessed this truth over the past 8 plus years that I've been a demonstrator.

With that being said, I need to announce that the Blendabilities product line has been discontinued.

The Blendabilities manufacturer tested the products before shipping and found that a high number do not meet expectations.  Stampin' Up! quality control found additional issues. 
 

Q: What are the quality problems with this product?
A: When the tip is welded to the barrel, the welding process can leave microscopic (invisible) holes in the marker tip. This leads to accelerated evaporation of the alcohol in the ink.

Q: Are all Blendabilities markers defective?
A: No. Most Blendabilities markers work as intended. We ask that you use your best judgment to determine whether your product is in good condition or if you need a refund.


The Tuxedo Black Memento Ink pad (item #132708) and the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad Refill (item #133456) is still available and will be available in the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog.

Even though I'm sad to see the Blendabilities go, I'll still be using my Stampin' Write Markers, my Blender Pens and my Aqua Painters.  These tools are amazing at coloring in images! 




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Stampin' Up! strives to provide the best possible products - that's what I love about this company!

No comments:

Post a Comment