Thursday, April 2, 2015

2013 - 2015 In Color Products Will Be Retiring

Do you know about the Stampin' Up! "In Colors"?

Every year Stampin' Up! introduces 5 new colors known as the "In Colors".  (This is in addition to our 4 Color Collections.)  The "In Colors" are around for 2 years and after that time, they are phased out.  Every year we have to say "goodbye" to another set of In Colors.  And this year is the time we say goodbye to the 2013 - 2015 In Colors (shown below).  I think these were some of my all-time favorite colors, too! 

(from left to right)
 Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar and Strawberry Slush

These colors will be phasing out with our new catalog in June.  This means all the card stock, ink, markers, twine, basically anything in these colors will be retiring and based on past experience when the retired list is announced (sometime in April or May), these items WILL sell out VERY quickly.

Why am I telling you this?  If you love these colors and know they are being phased out, plan to stock up now.  Save yourself the money and frustration with trying to bid on the products on ebay once they are gone.  I can tell you that you'll pay 5 to 10 times more trying to get these products on ebay!  Why do that?

Below are some fun thank you cards that I created using the 2013 - 2015 In Colors (aren't they just yummy colors?).





Which one of these colors is your favorite?  Comment with your answer.  If I had to just pick one, I think I'd choose Coastal Cabana.  I just love that blue and I'm sure going to miss it!

If you have any questions, let me know and I'm happy to help!

Supplies Used for these cards:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment