Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Big Changes Coming to My Blog & Weekly Deals

My blog has been in need of an overhaul for quite some time and this next week, it will be getting just that!  I've been blogging for a little over three years now and up until this point, I've kind of done pretty much everything (blog layout, header picture, buttons, etc.) on my own (with my hubby's help, of course). And, now it's going to look even better than ever!  (This time I've hired some professional help for blog layout as well as graphic design!)

I've always wanted a Texan theme to my blog without being overly "country western" looking and I think you'll find that the new elements are just that!

I wanted to be sure and give you a "heads up" so the next time you land on my page you're not wondering if you've gone to a different website or something.  You're in the right place!

I'm still Stamp in Texas!  I'm still blogging, sharing, crafting, demonstrating and everything in between!  It will just be in an up-to-date, Texan themed website!  I hope you enjoy the new facelift!

I'd love to hear your comments and feedback when everything goes live!

Now, on to the Weekly Deals for Tuesday, April 14th through Monday, April 20th:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thank you all so much for reading and commenting all these years on my blog!  I can't wait for you to see everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment