Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Painted Petals Shadow Box Card and More

This month during our monthly stamp classes, we'll be making a different type of card called a Shadow Box card.  My friend and fellow stamper, Debbie, shared this adorable card with me and I couldn't wait to share it with you!  (I think this card originated with Julie Davison.)

This is one of three projects we'll be creating together in April.  Card classes are a great way to learn new stamping techniques (and fun card folds like this one), as well as try out new products and just enjoy a fun night out with other stampers!  This shadow box card showcases the Painted Petals stamp set.





When you open the card, it creates a little "box" with hole for the words "thank you" to peak out.



Our second card uses the Lovely Amazing You stamp set and the Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper stack.  I just love yellow and black together.


The third project we'll be making is from the January Paper Pumpkin kit.  I just loved these little treat bags Stampin' Up! sent us for Valentine's day.  Well, I decided to change up the sentiment and shape a bit and now they can be used for any occasion!



Would you like to join the fun? We meet twice a month (a Tuesday or Thursday) in Fort Worth. 


There's always something going on!!


 Save 25% on select Framelits and other great products when you shop the Weekly Deals!    Check them out below:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment