Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Work of Art for Baby and Boats

When the Work of Art stamp set first came out, I'm sure people were wondering what to do with this set.  I had the same reservations.  At first glance, it didn't look too exciting.  What was I going to do with all those funny shapes?  Just take a look at the images in the stamp set.


Well, I'm amazed at what people have designed from all these seemingly funny shapes and designs!  I received the two cards below from a swap that I participated in and I just had to share the creativity with you!

This first card was created by my friend, Marilyn.  Isn't this just the cutest little sailboat?  Can you find the images she used from the Work of Art set?  Adorable!



And, check out this adorable boat that was created by my friend, Vicki.  Same set - totally different look!  I love how she created the "waves" along the bottom.  She also added the sun from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set.



Do you have the Work of Art stamp set in your craft room yet?  You should!  You'll be amazed at all the creations you can make with it!

Supplies for Baby Card:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Supplies for the Happiness Always Boat Card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog









No comments:

Post a Comment