Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Coffee and Friends are a Perfect Blend

Oh no!  Not, this stamp set!  I just love the coffee mug and the sentiments in this stamp set - it really was a "great blend"!  And, the Perfect Blend clear stamp set is just $10.95.  It's a great deal, too!  (Cheaper than a couple of cups of coffee at Starbucks!)


Just check out these great ideas with Perfect Blend:

This first card was a swap card I received at Convention and it was created by Eve Janean Ikeda.  I just love that the card base is cut to a standard size (8.5" X 5.5") but the way it's scored and folded, it makes a great gift card holder inside.



With the 8.5" side at the top of the Score Tool, score at 3.5" and 7".  Just check out the cute pocket it creates. How fun is that?  A fun pocket for cash or gift card!


This next card was also a swap card I received from Wendie.


 Another Wendy created this adorable card I received at Founder's Circle 2013.


And, finally one more fun idea.  Look closely in the lower, left-hand corner.  See that little cluster?  It's actually coffee beans!  When I received this swap, I could actually smell the beans (they smelled so yummy!). 


So many fun ideas with the Perfect Blend stamp set!  I'm sorry to see it go!  Get it while you still can!
Accessories are only available while supplies last but stamp sets will continue being manufactured until May 26th.


June 2nd is the last day to order from the 2014 - 2015 Annual Catalog.

Happy stamping,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment