Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I'm Just Sayin' - I Miss You Already!

This is too funny!  Isn't the sentiment on this card rather fitting since the stamp set is retiring?  I posted a cute card on yesterday's blog post and the sentiment on that card is very fitting, as well (it says "Cheer up buttercup").  What a coincidence!  The sentiments are saying goodbye to the stamp sets for me!


Supplies:
Just Sayin' Clear Mount stamp set is regular price - $18.95
Just Sayin' Wood Mount stamp set is discounted to $21.56 (normally $26.95)
Word Bubbles Framelits are 50% off - now just $12.48 (normally $24.95)
Flashback Designer Paper is regular price - $10.95

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I guess we've got to say goodbye to some great products to make room for the new!  Grab these deals while you can!  Accessories are only available while supplies last.

Happy stamping and snagging deals!




No comments:

Post a Comment