Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Saying Goodbye to the Kind and Cozy Stamp Set

Have you had a chance to process, I mean really comprehend, all that is retiring?  Wow!  I've looked at the list several times and each time I find something else that I'm going to be sad to see go.  The Kind and Cozy stamp set is one of those products we'll be saying goodbye to very soon!

This list is in a larger font so it's easier to read and it's sorted by page number.
I just went page by page highlighting and circling items that are retiring so I wouldn't miss anything.


I was going back through some older video tutorials and came across this adorable tutorial on how to create a watermelon using the Kind and Cozy stamp set.

 

Summer will be here before you know it and watermelons would be a great embellishment on any card!

So, grab the Kind and Cozy stamp set before June 2nd.  After then, it'll be gone for good!




No comments:

Post a Comment