Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Direct to Paper - Another Fun Technique!

Learning new techniques can be so much fun!  Now, the projects don't always turn out the way I had planned (I don't want to talk about the horrible Rock and Roll technique that was a total bomb) but trying something new just adds variety to stamping!

When I needed to come up with a technique card for a swap I was participating in, I decided to give the Direct to Paper technique a try.  And, I have to say I think it turned out very well for two reasons.  One - it was quick!  Two - it was easy!  My favorite kind of cards, projects and techniques are quick and easy!  I'm a busy homeschooling mom of two (a 6th grade and 8th grader) and I don't have a lot of extra time to work on something for hours.

So, if you're like me and want really nice looking cards but need simple and quick, the Direct to Paper technique is for you!  (Scroll down for the video tutorial, too!)






Ready to see how it's done?  




Happy Stamping,



No comments:

Post a Comment