Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Christmas in July Card #1 - Every Blessing Video Tutorial

One of my favorite classes of the year is my Christmas in July class!  This year we'll be creating 4 different cards plus a little gift bag.  And, since I want my all my stamping friends to be able to join in the holiday spirit and create their Christmas cards, too, (even if you can't join me live), I thought I'd create video tutorials for each of the Christmas in July projects.

So, are you ready for the first card?  I think this one is my favorite!  (Have you seen all 4 cards yet?  Check out this previous post to see them all.)


Video Tutorial for Christmas Card #1:




Supplies Used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas in July!


Check out more project ideas on my

Shop Online for these and all your stamping needs through my Online Store.

Happy Stamping,

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Christi. Thanks for the tip about the glimmer paper. I would have used a whole square instead of just edge piece.looking forward to your next video and card. Have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Thanks so much for your feedback - makes me feel good to know that people are watching and enjoying the projects. Happy stamping!

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed watching your video. You make it look so easy to make such a pretty card! I look forward to seeing more videos and I hope you also show how to make that cute gift bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lin - I will be sharing the gift bag, too! I'm really excited about this year's Christmas cards and I'm glad you're enjoying the projects. Thanks for your sweet comments!

      Delete