Monday, July 6, 2015

Getting Ready for Our Demonstrator Gathering

It's almost that time again!  This Friday is the monthly demonstrator gathering for the Cowtown Crafters (aka my downline) and we always have such a fun time being together - eating, stamping and sharing!  Would you like to be my guest at this event?  I'd love for you to come with me and see what all the excitement is about!  (Email me at beckc@rocketmail.com for more details.)  Wondering what the Cowtown Crafers are all about?  Get more information on this amazing group here.

Every month we do 4 to 5 projects and I'm always in need of help getting everything prepped and ready.  So, this month I enlisted my kiddos to help since our cards feature some adorable punch art and punching out all the little pieces takes a LOT of time!  (Keep scrolling to see the finished cards.)


Matthew was on a roll getting all the pieces punched for the lion.  I like his technique of pushing the punch down against the carpet so it would do the work for him.  (One smart kid!)


 Allison was punching lots of small pieces for not only the lion but for the other projects as well.


Here are the cards we'll be making this Friday night!  Aren't they the cutest?


Too cute, huh?  If you're one who likes to gather with other stampers and be inspired, then I highly recommend you attend as my guest to our demonstrator gathering.  Simply email me and I can fill you in on all the details.  We meet in west Ft. Worth.

Happy stamping and creating!


1 comment:

  1. These 4 cards are so cute. I am hoping there will be instructions as these would be so fun to make.

    Thanks, April

    ReplyDelete