Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Stampin' Up! Convention Highlights 2015

I am finally back after being in Salt Lake City at the Stampin' Up! Convention.  What a whirlwind it was but tons of fun, too!  I feel like I'm still in a whirlwind around my house now.  You know - all the unpacking, laundry, cleaning and trying to get back into my usual routine of day to day life.  It may take me awhile to get there!

Convention, as always, was a blast and one event of the year I just can't miss!  I think it's because of all the friends I get to see and spend time with while I'm there.  Over the years of attending, I've made so many wonderful friends and convention is like a mini-reunion every year! 

Meet Genevieve.  We met several years ago at Founder's Circle and she is a demonstrator from Canada.  (Hello my Canadian friends!)  Always great seeing her and getting to catch up!


My daughter and I actually went to Canada earlier this year to stay with Genevieve and her family.  Our daughters became fast friends and now are long distance pen pals!  Soon it will be our turn to host them in Texas!



This is Mimi and Angie.  They are both in my way-up-there Stampin' Up! family tree and seeing them at Convention is a highlight!



This is just a part of Mimi's group (we're all in blue):


 
I can't leave off my amazing group that I traveled to Salt Lake with.  We had an wonderful meal the first night at the Garden Restaurant inside the Joseph Smith Memorial Hotel.  Any time sharing a meal with these ladies is a fun time!


Another highlight of the evening was the 20's themed Awards Night after party.  What a blast!  There was food, dancing and plenty of old time cars all around the hall.  Making memories for sure!


And, I just had to share my good news with all my friends - I was honored to find out that I made the top 100 demonstrators (called Founder's Circle)!  What a shock!  They called our names and I received a pretty bag and will be heading back to Utah in September for an all-expense paid trip!  WOW!  I could not have done it without the support of my family as well as my friends and downline.  Thank you!  Thank you!



Prize Patrol!  It's always fun receiving a door prize during our different classes.  We weren't sure if we were allowed to actually show you the stamp sets because they are from the new, upcoming Holiday Catalog!  It's a good one and I can't wait for you to see it!  You'll have to wait a little longer to see the actual sets we received.




We were cracking up laughing trying to take this picture!  In our efforts to try and cover up the stamp set images, it got a little interesting trying to get Cindy's stamp set (the one in the middle) covered.  I guess we accomplished it in the craziest way possible!  


Now, I can show you the Convention bag.  I just love it!



This post is getting a little longer than I thought and I bet you're wondering where are all the samples and swaps are.  I will be sharing all that with you as well but when I boil down what convention means to me, these pictures say it all - friendships.  I can't imagine my life without the wonderful friends I've made thanks to Stampin' Up!.  I'm blessed for sure.

Happy Stamping,



No comments:

Post a Comment