Monday, August 24, 2015

Birthday Blossoms and English Garden Card Set

Clean, simple and elegant - that's what today's card set is all about!  Isn't this combination of the English Garden Designer Paper and the Birthday Blossoms stamp set just a hit?  When something works well together, you might as well make one in every color and design!


Imagine the reaction when the recipient opens the envelope and sees that extra detail of the lined envelope!  So pretty!




Supplies Used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Have you ever come across a great combination that lends itself well to making multiples, too? Sometimes, I will purposefully only allow myself to play with a certain number of products and see how many variations I can come up with. I guess it kind of forces me to maximize what products I"m using and, nine times out of ten, I end up with a great set of cards! I'd love to hear if you do something similar.

I hope you've enjoyed today's inspiration!

Happy stamping,



No comments:

Post a Comment