Monday, August 31, 2015

Holiday Catalog Goes Live Tomorrow

The wait for the 2015 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog is almost over!  Tomorrow, Tuesday, September 1st at 2 am (mountain time) the catalog will be live and the ordering begins!  If you've got a "must have" list, then I suggest ordering early (to avoid any possibility of something going on back order).

I'm SO excited about all the new products!  Did you see the video I posted earlier this month revealing some of these amazing products?  You are not going to believe all the bundles!  (Love it when Stampin' Up! bundles products together because that means they save you money!  Bundles are 15% off!)

Here's the video again just in case you missed it the first time:


And, I wanted to share with you a couple creative projects that feature new products from the Holiday Catalog.  Just click on the link to get the step-by-step instruction sheet with supply list!

Did you know that I send these (and more!) project ideas with instructions to my email subscribers?  If you want to receive all the project ideas, too, then subscribe today!











My StampinTx subscribers get project ideas along with the instructions sheets (and supply lists) delivered straight to their inbox!

There's no shortage of ideas!  If you want to start getting these too, be sure and subscribe today!

Happy stamping,




1 comment:

  1. I have always just came to your site - I didn't think about signing up to get more inspiration. Thank you for the information! I am signed up now.

    ReplyDelete