Thursday, August 6, 2015

My Holiday Catalog Pre-Order Has Arrived

Can you hear me hootin' and hollerin' all the way from Texas?  I have been doing the happy dance all afternoon - ever since my UPS man showed up EARLY (GASP!) with my Holiday Catalog pre-order box!  I decided that I'd create a video so you could look through everything with me!

Just take a look at some of the new products that are coming in the 2015 Holiday Catalog and you'll be doing the happy dance, too!




What do you think??  What is your must-have new product?  There's even more to see in the catalog!

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there's something you'd like to see up close.  I love getting your feedback and ideas!

Would you like a FREE copy of the Holiday Catalog? 
All my customers (in person or online) receive one!  Simply place your order(s) through me and one will be in the mail to you! 

Happy stamping, 

No comments:

Post a Comment