Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Founder's Circle Trip 2015 - Part 1

I was honored to be a recognized as a top 100 Stampin' Up! demonstrator (known as Founder's Circle) and was treated to an unforgettable retreat this month!  And, before I go any further I have to say "Thank you!".  Thank you to my readers, customers, stamping friends and family for supporting me and encouraging me along my Stampin' Up! journey.  My "little" hobby has turned into something so much more that I never dreamed possible.  I am so grateful for each and everyone of you.  Thank you for taking this journey with me!

The theme of the event was "Last Splash" because this was the last time that Stampin' Up! will have this retreat. They will be doing new and different incentives in the future (we'll have to wait and see what's coming!).



Outside in the back of the hotel everything was decorated for the evening meal together. The weather was perfect and it was a great time of catching up with old friends and making new ones!



Every table had it's own cake in the center.  YUM!





And since we were one of the last tables to get to the buffet line, we decided to dive into our cake first!  It. was. delicious.  (And well worth eating it first!)



The cake didn't stand a chance!




Every night a special surprise waited for us on our bed!  (Did I tell you that each of us attending had our own room?  Totally spoiled.)  I can't show you what's in this bag yet.  Let's just say that some amazing new goodies are coming!  Eeeekkkk,


From our hotel in St. George, it was an easy drive to go check out Zion National Park.  Who would have thought that rocks and dirt could be so pretty!






We even got a tour at the Stampin' Up! facilities in Kanab, Utah where stamps, ink and paper are manufactured.  What an interesting and insightful tour!  I have such a better appreciation for all those who work for Stampin' Up!

Checking out how our Photopolymer stamps are made.  Very cool process!



Decided I needed to be in one of the pictures.  Amazing facility!



Big mixing bowls that spread the ink on the firm foam ink pads.  Too funny to watch the foam pads get "mixed" in a big bowl.


They are #1 in my book!


There is so much more I want to share but I think I've gone on long enough today. I hope you are enjoying this inside look into Founder's Circle.  It's hard to believe that this was the last one - it was such a memorable trip that I would have loved to been a part of it again.

I'll be back tomorrow to share more - from the swaps (and PJ party to the final event).  And, some of the following posts will be all about the swaps - I came home with over 100 amazing swaps!  You're going to love the ideas and inspiration!






Happy Stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment