Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Holiday Catalog is Here - Inventory Update

The wait is finally over!  The Holiday Catalog is live - let the ordering begin!







Inventory Update:
Ok, so Stampin' Up! does their best to determine before we bring our catalogs to you what YOU will want most.  And based on early numbers, the following items are some of the hottest in the Holiday Catalog (so easy to see why!).  If you have the following items on your "must have" list, I highly recommend you get your order in early to avoid any delays.  (We wouldn't want that!)



I love the Spider Web Doilies and I just had to share some of my creations using them.  And, when working with the doilies, the BEST and easiest glue to use is the new Fine Tip Glue Pen.  If you've ever had the problem on having an odd shaped embellishment and there seems to be no good way to get adhesive on it, the Fine Tip Glue Pen is about to become your new best friend!  It's that good!

If the Spider Web Doilies are on your list then the Glue Pen should be on there, too!


I was playing one afternoon with the doilies and the design of this Halloween card and just couldn't decide which combination I liked the best.  Which one do you like?  Can you notice the subtle changes I made to each one?  










Are you excited that the new Holiday Catalog is finally here?  I am! I've already placed an order this morning, too!  I figured I've got to stock up so I can make lots of Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas cards (plus Halloween treat bags, gifts and more!).  I just love this time of year!

Happy Stamping,






No comments:

Post a Comment