Tuesday, September 15, 2015

More Inspiration from Our Demonstrator Gathering

In yesterday's post, I shared with you all about our monthly demonstrator gatherings and since there were so many amazing samples, ideas and inspiration I wanted to share, I knew that trying to cram it all into one blog post would just be too much.

So, consider today's post just a continuation from yesterday.  Are you ready for more? These ideas were created by someone in our Cowtown Crafters group and I just love the inspiration!  (Seeing all the samples was like a "mini convention"!)

Vicki created this cute little card using the Your Presents stamp set.


Adorable Halloween and Christmas cards!


Isn't that a fun design on the card?  Love the look over the fence and the spooky houses in the background.  It's created with the Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies.


Lots of ideas!


This was the second table of project ideas!  Wow!



Stunning gold embossed leaf using the Lighthearted Leaves stamp set.  Cutting out the leaves is a snap with the Leaflets Framelits, too.  (No fussy cutting here!)


Have you seen the Timeless Elegance designer paper yet?  So pretty!  The paper itself does not have any color.  My friend Sharon colored in the roses using ink and daubers.  You can make the paper any color you want!


Recognize those houses?  Not so spooky on this card!  It's another great use for the Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies.


Halloween scrapbook pages by Betty.  Too cute!  She used the Howl-o-Ween Treat stamp set and the Boo to You Framelits bundle.





Rebecca used the Envelope Punch Board to create adorable file folder cards.


And, yes, there are still more to share!  (I said it was like a mini convention, didn't I?).  I think I'm just going to have to have a continuation of the continuation to fit all the great ideas into the post!  

So far, which one has been your favorite?  Any ideas you want to copy?  I know I have a list!

Happy stamping,













No comments:

Post a Comment