Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Joyful Season - Not Just for Christmas

I love the versatility of stamps. Something that originally is designed to be used for Christmas can be used in so many different ways. Take for example, this Christmas stamp set called Joyful Season from the Holiday Catalog




Can't you just see a pretty red bird among the branches with the sentiment stamped in red or green?

Now, take a look at this elegant card below and you'll see that it's got a completely different look - a look for every day and all occasions.



Don't you just love it? That's the versatility that stamps give! Sometimes it just takes playing with a stamp set for awhile and "thinking outside the box a bit" and you can create any kind of theme or mood in your project.


Get the Step-byStep Tutorial for This Card Here


Did you know that my email newsletter subscribers receive FREE step-by-step tutorials delivered to their inbox each month? That's right! I share some on my blog but my subscribers receive even more fun project ideas via email. 




Supplies Used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




Happy Stamping,






No comments:

Post a Comment