Thursday, November 19, 2015

12 Days of Christmas Emails



Every year my Stampintx email subscribers receive 12 exclusive tutorial projects delivered straight to their inbox! Would you like to be among the ones to receive these tutorials? Subscribe to my email list here the first of the 12 emails is heading to inboxes everywhere on Monday, November 23rd.

I thought I'd give you a sneak peek as to the types of projects I'll be sharing with you. The adorable Christmas Pillow Box pictured below will be the first tutorial my subscribers will receive. Wouldn't this be a cute way to give a gift to someone this Christmas?



With the step-by-step tutorial, you'll be creating and making gifts for your friends and family in no time! 

Would you like to receive these emails too? Subscribe here and you'll be all set!

Thank you for subscribing!




No comments:

Post a Comment