Thursday, December 31, 2015

Countdown to the New Year and New Catalogs

With it being the last day of 2015, I'm not only counting down to the new year, I'm also counting down to the new Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs. That means we first have to say goodbye to many products in the Holiday Catalog.

To make saying goodbye a little easier, Stampin' Up! has discounted many of these retiring products in the Holiday Catalog! The Year End Sale is going on now through January 4th (or until supplies last). Many products up to 60%! Woohoo!

Before we say a final farewell to the Holiday Catalog, I'd like to look back over the past 6 months or so and share some of my retiring favorites before they're gone for good.

My First Farewell is To:

Your Presents stamp set
Talk about a versatile stamp set! We just used this set earlier this month to make both Christmas cards and birthday cards.  Check out how cute they are:


Would you like the tutorial for this cute card? 

Pick it up here and enjoy!  The tutorial also includes the complete supply list.




I'm sad to see this fun stamp set go. If this is a set you'd like to have, too, be sure to get it before January 4th.

More of my retiring favorites to come!

Happy stamping,






No comments:

Post a Comment