Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Monthly Stamp Classes

December is a great time to get a jump on making birthday cards that you can use the whole year through! During my monthly stamp classes in December, we'll be making the 2 cards below as well as a "bonus" project.

If you live in the Dallas / Fort Worth area and want to come make these projects, be sure to RSVP for either the 10th or the 15th and join the fun!

Card #1:
We'll be using the Your Presents stamp set along with my all-time favorite sentiment stamp set, Sassy Salutations.


Card #2
I just couldn't resist "CASEing" Stamper Campers card this month for class. ("CASEing" means to Copy And Share Everything) I loved the idea of using the "negative" part of the leaf cutout to reveal the black designer paper from behind.



The "happy birthday" sentiment is from the Tin of Cards stamp set.

I hope you'll join me in December as we work on birthday cards for the new year!

Happy Stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment