Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Card Samples from the Cowtown Crafters

There are so many creative ladies in our Cowtown Crafters group! I'm always in awe of of the creations I see during our monthly demonstrator gatherings and this month was no exception! 

Would you like to be a part of this creative bunch of ladies, too?

During Sale-a-Bration you will receive $155 worth of products for just $99 (plus tax; ships for FREE!). The best part - YOU get to choose what you'd like in your Starter Kit. See all the benefits of being a Cowtown Crafter here.  No matter where you live you can take advantage of all the perks!

Contact me if you'd like more information or if you'd like to take advantage of this amazing Starter Kit deal (through March 31st only), click here to Join the Fun!

Take a look at all these adorable projects!




Isn't the Love Bug cute? What a fun card! It uses the Beautiful Ride stamp set.


The Going Places stamp set and all the coordinating products make for some amazing cards (these products make great masculine cards, too!). View the different product collections here and make sure to check out the Going Places collection.



The Botanical Builder Framelits Dies make amazing elements for any card! I love using the same products with different papers for a completely new look! Both the cards below use these amazing dies to create the adorable flowers.






And, my friend Vicki went all out making this adorable explosion Valentine's card! This card even lays flat so it can be mailed! I wish I knew how she made it. If I figure this one out, I'll let you know for sure!


She used the Bloomin' Love stamp set to create all these adorable hearts, flowers and sentiment.



The Cowtown Crafters group is such a blessing to me and I so love getting together once a month with these talented ladies who share what they love! When you're a part of this group, you will be supported and encouraged. That's what it's all about!

Happy Stamping,




No comments:

Post a Comment