Friday, January 22, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Kits are On Sale


The December 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit has to be one of my all-time favorite kits! Every month a surprise project arrives at my door and I'm always excited and anxious to find out what's inside! I just love the calendar in the December kit!

If you've never heard of Paper Pumpkin, let me take a moment to introduce you to a crafty monthly subscription that is always filled with a surprise inside. For only $19.95 a month (shipping included), an adorable orange box arrives to my mailbox. Inside are all the supplies I need to make a variety of projects - cards, calendars, treat bags, home decor items and more!

And, now that it's Sale-a-Bration time, the 3-month pre-paid subscription is on sale! PLUS: Your 3 month pre-paid subscription qualifies you to receive one free product (your choice) from the Sale-a-Bration brochure


If you'd like to give Paper Pumpkin a try with the 3 month pre-paid subscription,


Here's an up close picture of one of the calendar cards that were in the kit. The kit also came with gold thread and twine but I chose not to add any (I'll save those goodies for other projects!).



The kit included:

  • Stamp Set
  • Instruction Sheet
  • Glue Dots
  • Dimensionals
  • Soft Suede ink spot
  • Gold thread
  • Gold/Vanilla twine
  • All the embellishments (flowers, gold banner pieces, white banner pieces and the cards)
  • The first month you subscribe, the kit will also include a clear acrylic block.




Here's a look at more of the calendar pages.





I'm telling you! Paper Pumpkin is a blast! It's quick, simple and lots of fun. You can even give a subscription as a gift to a crafty friend!

Now it's time for me to get started on my January kit that just arrived! Woohoo!! I'll keep you posted with pictures of the finished project!



Are you ready to give Paper Pumpkin a try? The 3 month pre-paid subscription is the way to go!

Happy Stamping,



No comments:

Post a Comment