Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Oh So Cute and Simple Birthday Card

My friend and fellow demonstrator made this adorable card and I just had to share it with you! I received this from Michelle during our monthly group swap and since I'm always on the look out for quick and cute cards, I thought this one was perfect for when I need a card in a pinch.


Isn't this a cute card? She used the Number of Years stamp set and an inspiration card sample from the Occasions Catalog to create it.

Here's her inspiration picture:


I love that the Stampin' Up! catalogs always provide lots of ideas and inspiration! So as you look through the Occasions catalog, pay attention to card ideas that you can "CASE" (copy and share everything) and modify.

Supplies Used:



Thank you, Michelle, for the inspiration of your very cute card!

Happy Stamping,






No comments:

Post a Comment