Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Me = Grateful Tri-Fold Card with Tutorial

I love it when I come across a fun fold card that is easy to put together and I just love how this tri-fold card looks complicated but it's actually rather straightforward. There are more layers on this card than I usually do but I just couldn't resist layering the card stock with this fun paper from the It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack.

How about I share with you the tutorial so you can make this cute card, too? Your wish is my command!





Here is a side view that begins to show you how this card opens.



Here's the inside of the card that shows how the pieces open up. Too cute!




This is such a fun card to make and is even more stunning in person! 

Supplies Used:


My friend, Kim, was the one who inspired me with her tri-fold card and when I saw it, I knew I had to design one as well. 


It's such a versatile card - just change out the paper and sentiment and you have a completely different look.







I hope you, too, enjoy the inspiration! This is fun fold /
tri-fold card is a great one to make and give!


Happy stamping,








No comments:

Post a Comment