Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Peek-a-Boo Easter Bunny

I have been inspired by Kelly Acheson's bunny card and I just couldn't resist making my own! I just think this is the cutest little bunny EVER using the Friends and Flowers stamp set and the coordinating Festive Flower Builder Punch.





Tips for making this card:
  • Thick white card stock base: 4 1/4" X 11" (scored at 5 1/2" and fold in half).
  • Crumb Cake card stock: 5 1/4" X 4". Emboss using the Softly Falling embossing folder.
  • Punch circle using the 2 1/2" circle punch.
  • Stamp pieces from the Friends and Flowers stamp set in Crumb Cake. Color in the ears and add cheeks using the Pink Pirouette Stampin' Write Marker.
Supplies Used:

Shop for these an all your stamping supplies 24/7 through my online store.




Happy Stamping,







No comments:

Post a Comment