Saturday, April 30, 2016

50/50 Board Winner

The 50/50 Board has filled up once again and I just had the drawing this morning! (Actually, I used a random number generator but you get the idea.) And, the lucky winner is.....


#42
Kathy P. from Corpus Christi

Congratulations Kathy!
You've won a $50 shopping spree!

Now a new 50/50 board will be started and as soon as all 50 spots are taken, I'll do another drawing for another $50 shopping spree!

Want to be in on the next drawing? Here's how:
  • For every $50 purchase (before shipping and tax), you'll receive one number on the board.
  • Purchase $100, and you'll receive two numbers.
  • Purchase $150, and you'll receive three numbers (PLUS you'll also begin receiving host only benefits!)
  • Once all 50 numbers are taken, I do a drawing for the $50 shopping spree. I'll contact the winners directly.
Have a super Saturday of stamping!








No comments:

Post a Comment