Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Update and Inspiration

Time sure has gotten away from me! Seems like here recently my life (and my family's lives) have all gotten a little hectic. We are in the middle of getting our bathrooms remodeled (it's been a long time coming!), we are trying to finish up another year of homeschooling, I am in the middle of planning a baby shower, we're making plans for summer events and camps, and I'm trying to keep my blog up to date. Goodness! I know I'm probably not the only one with a crazy schedule and more the likely I'm "preaching to the choir". 

I tell you all this to just say please be patient with me. :)
I love stamping, I enjoy designing, creating and preparing for classes - sometimes I simply don't have time to blog about it all. 

With all that being said, today I want to share with you some cute card projects. If you would like to step-by-step instruction sheet, simply click on the title of the project. 















Thank you to all my stamping friends, customers, blog readers - everyone - for your support, encouragement and understanding during this busy season in my life.

I hope you've enjoyed today's inspiration!

Happy stamping,






No comments:

Post a Comment