Thursday, June 16, 2016

BOGO Sale Wrap-Up and 50/50 Board Winner

BOGO Sale 2016 was a super success! The tables were packed with all sorts of retired stamp sets, paper, embellishments, Big Shot accessories, punches and more! What a day for me to clear out the old and pass the savings along to my stamping friends!


I think I've become a paper collector! What is it about paper that I like so much? Any other paper collectors out there?


Everyone also have the option to stamp a cute In Color Chart.




The last spots on the 50/50 Board were filled at the end of the BOGO sale and it's time once again to draw for one lucky winner to receive a $50 stamping shopping spree from me!

Drum roll please.........

The lucky winner is number:





#21
belonging to Vicky S.!

Congratulations Vicky!!

A big "Thank you!" to everyone who came to the BOGO Sale this year!

If you'd like to know what stamping events are coming, be sure to check my online calendar.

Happy Stamping,






No comments:

Post a Comment