Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Tips and Ideas for Your New Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog

The new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog and all the new products are available today! 



As I've been looking through my own catalog, I keep "oohing" and "aahhing" over  so many new products I would love to add to my craft room!

A Few Helpful Tips With Your New Catalog:

  • Highlight all the stamps you already have in the index. This helps avoid purchasing duplicates (I've purchased my fair share of duplicate stamp sets over the years!).
  • Take your catalog to an office supply store and have it spiral bound. Makes it very handy for when you want to open the catalog flat or if you want to open it to a particular page and it doesn't take up much room.

    You might even consider having them add a laminated cover or a pocket page or two.
  • Put check marks next to the accessory items that you already have (again, just to avoid duplicates).
  • Removable tags and flags help to mark pages. (I think I'm just an office supply junkie and I love to flag pages and make notes on sticky notes. Do we have any other office supply junkies out there?)
You can view the entire catalog online in PDF form or you can simply shop my Online Store to see all the new products.

I hope you enjoy the new catalog as much as I do! If you already have a demonstrator, be sure to get your copy of the new book. If not, I'm happy to mail one to you! All I ask is that you cover the flat rate postage ($5.75 in the US; payable via Paypal). Contact me today to get your copy!

Happy Shopping and Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Great ideas! *I* just tag or highlight what I already own in the catalog 'cause I rarely look at the index - it's too much fun to look through it! I don't think I've R.S.V.P.'d for your BOGO/open house later this month, but I *will* be there!!

    ReplyDelete