Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Bundle

The Thoughtful Branches Bundle is available for purchase during the month of August only (while supplies last!). This is such an adorable bundle and we'll be using the stamp set and the coordinating Framelits to create these two adorable cards in class this month.



Can you pick out what is wrong (or doesn't belong) on the card below? If you said the bird, you're correct! I had a little ink blog get on the flower (don't you just love it when you're finished with a card and then some little blemish gets on it? Argh.) and thought that I'd just add the bird. Then it dawned on me that birds don't usually land on hydrangea flowers. However, I think I will take off the bird and add a butterfly. I think that will be more appropriate, don't you?


Both the Thoughtful Branches cards were CASE'd from Cindy Schuster, an Artisan Desginer! Thank you, Cindy, for your inspirational and adorable cards!

If you'd like to come stamp with me in August, you'll be able to try out this bundle of products and create these adorable cards, too!

Happy Stamping,


No comments:

Post a Comment