Thursday, November 17, 2016

50/50 Board Winner

Another 50/50 board has been filled and the drawing was held! The winner will receive a $50 stamping shopping spree from me!

Congratulations to (drum roll please!)......




#2 - Dollene P. of Azle, TX
Way to go Dollene!

Would you like to be entered into the next drawing for a $50 stamping shopping spree?

Here's how the 50/50 Board works:
  • For every $50 you spend in my Online Store (before shipping and tax), you will receive one number on the board.
  • Spend $100, your name will be on the board twice.
  • Spend $150, your name will be on the board three times. (I think you get the idea.)
  • Once the board has been filled and all 50 numbers taken, I have the Random Number Generator "draw" (or select) one number to win.
  • A new board will be made and the process begins again for another winner.

It's just a fun way for me to say "Thank you!" for choosing me as your demonstrator!

Happy Stamping,







No comments:

Post a Comment