Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Stitched from the Heart - Exclusive Framelits and Stamp Sets

What a wonderful time of the year to try something new and the new Stitched Shapes Framelits are just the thing to add the extra "Wow!" to any card!


These amazing Framelits will be available for sale starting today, November 1st! Woohoo! Just take a look at the adorable stitching they add:




And, to sweeten the deal even more, Stampin' Up! is also offering select coordinating stamp sets for 25% off through November 30th. 




I can't wait to get my hands on these Framelits! I've always admired stampers who added the stitched look to their cards and projects but when I tried it, it always took so long and my stitches always seemed to be crooked. Now, adding the stitched look is SO easy! Seems like such a little thing but it really adds the "Wow"!

Happy Stamping and Stitching,







No comments:

Post a Comment