Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Bingo 2016

Christmas Bingo Stampin' Up! Style was the last event of 2016 and what a fun evening it was! We had an amazing dinner together, played 7 rounds of Bingo and gave away lots of stamping prizes!




Guests created three adorable projects - a little gift card holder, a a cute clear box with belly band and tag and a birthday gift card holder.



Aren't those the cutest little projects?








Deli and Delia were getting into the Christmas spirit with my crazy wreath!


What a fun group of Bingo players!



Our big winners of the evening! 




If you missed Christmas Bingo, be sure to join me in 2017 for more fun months of Bingo! All my events are posted on my online calendar. Make plans to come stamp with me in 2017! 

Merry Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment