Thursday, June 1, 2017

The New Annual Catalog is Here!

The NEW 2017 - 2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog is here! Oh Happy Day! There are two ways to view the new catalog in all it's glory:



No matter how you view the catalog, I think you'll agree that there are some pretty amazing new products! For one, did you see all the new In Colors? I can't decide which one is my favorite!


Get the project idea sheet for the cards above with complete supply list here.

I think my favorite product suite has to be the Coffee Break Suite. 


If you're a coffee drinker, you're going to want to check out this fun suite of products! You can view all the products on page 30 and 31 in the catalog or on my online store (click "Product Suites" on the left hand side when you view my store).

There's still so much to check out so be sure to head over to my Online Store and see for yourself.

Happy Stamping and Shopping!






No comments:

Post a Comment