Friday, January 5, 2018

New Year with a New Focus: Cards for a Cause

Happy 2018 everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! I'm so excited to share with you a new focus for me for 2018!

You all know that I love to stamp and create handmade cards - that's why I do what I do. However, I have not been sending them out as much as I would like. And, that's the best part about making the card in the first place! Knowing that someone is on the receiving end who might need a pick-me-up or just a little something to brighten their day is what it's all about.

So, for 2018, I'm starting a new event and focus for my card making called Cards for a Cause. I want to be more purposeful in not only making cards but donating them to different organizations to help spread a little bit of sunshine! Think of all the people who we could reach together!

Who would like to join me as we make handmade Cards for a Cause?

Friday, January 26
6:30 pm
My Home (west Ft. Worth area)

Here's how it works:
  • The idea is for all of us to gather together, make cards and then donate them to the chosen monthly organization / charity.
  • Participants can bring their own supplies to create their own cards OR use my supplies and instructions to make the card I'll be working on.
  • If you have a stash of cards at home already, you can bring and donate them as well.
  • There's no cost for this event. It's all about making and giving!
Be sure to join me for the first Cards for a Cause event on Friday, January 26th at 6:30. RSVP here.

---------------------


Sale-a-Bration 2018 has begun! It's the biggest and best promotion of the year! For every $50 purchase (before shipping and tax), you choose a FREE exclusive Sale-a-Bration product. Plus, new this year: Earn even bigger rewards when you spend $100 (before shipping and tax). Just look for the $50 and $100 reward icons throughout the Sale-a-Bration brochure here.

------------------------------

I'm excited about this new year as we create for a cause together!
Happy Stamping,








No comments:

Post a Comment