Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Annual BOGO Sale is Coming!

It's that time of year again - BOGO Sale time! This is one event of the year you don't want to miss! Every year Stampin' Up! retires LOTS of amazing products and, as a demonstrator, I can no longer use them in my classes and events. So, I need to clear out my retired stash and you get to snag some deals! 




Here's how it works:

  • Make any purchase from the new Annual Catalog.
  • Receive the same amount (before shipping and tax) in retired products from my stash for FREE! You get to pick the products you'd like!
  • There are tons of retired products to choose from - card stock, ink pads, embellishments, Big Shot dies and embossing folders, ribbon and so much more!

Just take a look at SOME of the retired products that will be in my BOGO Sale. (This is just a small sampling of what will be available.)


In addition to all this card stock, I also have lots of 12 X 12 Designer Series Paper.


Big Shot Framelits, embossing folders and other tools (like punches!) will be available.


No way could I take pictures of all the accessories and ribbons I have. (I'm a ribbon and paper junkie!)



This is only one of several boxes of stamps.



If you live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and would like the exact address location, please send me a message. I hope you'll be able to join me on Saturday, June 30th for this annual event!

Happy Stamping,















No comments:

Post a Comment