Monday, May 13, 2019

Stampin' Up! BOGO Sale 2019

I've been cleaning out my stamping stash and have pulled SO many retiring products - from stamp sets, to ink pads, to card stock, to designer paper, embellishments and so much more! But, my clean-out is your opportunity to save BIG at the BOGO Sale!




Mark your calendars and plan on joining me in June for my biggest sale of the year! Here's how the BOGO Sale works:

  • Make a purchase of any amount from the new Annual Catalog (it launches on June 4), you choose the same amount in FREE products from my retired stash.
  • For example, if your order's subtotal (before shipping and tax) is $40, then you get to pick out $40 worth of products from my stash and take it home with you!
  • It's a win-win! You get a great deal on high quality stamping products and it helps me to clear out products I can no longer use in class.
RSVP for the BOGO Sale here and receive an extra ticket to the door prize drawing (you'll receive one entry for attending).

The BOGO Sale will be held in Fort Worth, Texas. Contact me via email for location address.

Happy Stamping,




No comments:

Post a Comment