Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving from Stamp in Texas!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I am giving thanks for so many things - my loving husband, our home, our children, special friendships, my Stampin' Up! "job" of 13 years, and so much more!

All of these blessings come from God and I am eternally grateful to Him; for every perfect gift is from above.

Who knew that when I signed up with Stampin' Up! 13 years ago, that this "job" would be such a gift! I think of all the wonderful people I've met over the years through the art of stamping who have become some of my dearest friends.

And when I count my blessings, I include YOU! My supporters, my subscribers, my stamping ladies, my friends! Thank you for your friendship, encouragement and support over the years! I look forward to many more stamping years together!





I wish you and your family all the blessings of the season! 


No comments:

Post a Comment