Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Join My Cowtown Crafters Team During Sale-a-Bration

During Sale-a-Bration, you'll save even more when you purchase your Starter Kit and join my Cowtown Crafters team!



The Starter Kit has always been an amazing deal at just $99! With the $99 purchase, you'll receive:

  • $125 worth of products that you choose
  • A FREE stamp set of your choice
  • A new Mini Paper Cutter
  • A 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper Sampler
  • Business Supplies (like catalogs, order forms, etc.)
  • FREE shipping!
It really is the BEST deal going! If you've ever wanted to give Stampin' Up! a try, now is the time.

There's no risk and no obligation to sell or hold workshops or purchase anything further and no penalty to drop!

Want to see what other perks you'll receive as a demonstrator? Check them out here.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'd love to have you on my Cowtown Crafters team!

Happy Stamping,




No comments:

Post a Comment