Monday, January 14, 2013

Stampin' Up! Leadershp 2013 - Classes

The classes this year at Leadership were great!

The Magic of Reports - Karen Hauley and Janet Wakelend
#leadership2013
I learned some very helpful tips for using Excel and how to sort my reports to read them more quickly.  (I guess I've never been very Excel savvy, but I'm learning!)

Success Strategies to Empower Your Downline - Holly Linford & Lynsay Mahon
#leadership2013
Great information to motivate and recognize my downline.  Thanks ladies for all the useful information that I can start implementing right away!

Ramping Up Your Social Media Presence
#leadership2013
Wow!  So many ways to use social media to your advantage.  Three demonstrators shared ideas for blogging, Youtube, and Facebook.




No comments:

Post a Comment